2. Molecular formula: H3BO3
3. Molecular weight: 99.5%
4. Character: Odorless white powder or scalelike crystal with smooth felt, Soluble in water, ethanol, glycerol, ether and essential oil. Aqueous solution is weak acidic. It will gradually lose water if heated, and will produce boron anhydrous at 300º C.
H3BO3: 99.5% min
Water insolubles: 0.05% max
Sulfate (SO4): 0.10% max
Chloride (Cl): 0.01% max
Iron (Fe): 0.0010% max
Lead (Pb): 0.0010% max
6. Uses: Heat resistant glass, glass fibres, porcelain enamals, boron chemicals, metallurgy, flame retardant in sellulosic insulation, mattress batting, fungus control and textile products.
7. Packing: In plastic woven bags of 50Kg or as your request.
8. Storage: Store in a cool, dry, well ventilated place out of direct sunlight. Store away from metals, reducing agents, alkali carbonates and hydroxides.
9. Remarks: If you will have the requirements about specifications, please don' t hesitate to contact us so as to study it and meet your demands